In a nutshell Royalty Free Music refers to a type of music licensing that allows the purchaser to pay for the music license only once and to use the music for as long as desired.
We offer you ability to download our royalty free music FOR FREE, but without monetization on Social networks like YouTube, Facebook and e.t.c.
To be able to monetize your video, you need to purchase a license.
Copyright background music – it’s a FREE background music and you can use it whatever you want.
All tracks are registered in Content ID system, perhaps you will get a copyright claim on your YouTube video, that’s fine, you do not worry about anything, with your video going fine, it will not be deleted.
I do not delete videos that use my music without a license, your video is safe.
- If you do not want to monetize your video on YouTube:
- If you want to monetize your video on YouTube:
Please do the following:
- Contest the Claim! Do not remove your video. If you receive a warning from Facebook/Instagram telling that your video is muted because you may be using copyrighted content, please click on “Restore Audio”.
- When Youtube ask you for a reason check: “I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material”
- In the comments put a link where you have downloaded the track.
- Contact us with all the details about the claim: track title, composer, name, company, label that have registered the track. This way we can do something from our my side.
Businesses pay YouTube for advertising and YouTube in turn shares as part of this revenue with the video owner. This is how monetisation works.
Audio Synthezx Group